- Standard width 1500mm
- Aluminium available up to 2100 wide on request.
- Double sided metallic coating available on request.
- Clear or Low Iron extra clear glass
- Tinted glass
- Mirror back (for wall cladding)
- Toughening and other processing available.
- We don’t recommend exposed edges unless but joined. Framing is essential if being specified for outdoor use.
- Different mesh densities and colours available to achieve different looks and levels of privacy.
- 140/50, 260/25, 260/50, 260/55
Commercial and residential windows, wall cladding, splashbacks, feature windows, signage, advertising, facades
As an external facade solution, SEFAR is not only striking but also highly functional due to its one-way vision, sun and glare protection, acoustic properties and energy saving potential.
As a decorative panel, SEFAR delivers infinite design possibilities for balustrades, partitions and walls. With the mesh laminated in your choice of low-iron, tinted glass or mirror back, each panel is completely customised and unique.
|Solar Heat Gain||Light Transmission||U-Value|
|PR 140/50 Gold||0.49||45%||5.4|
|PR 260/25 Gold||0.31||21%||5.4|
|PR 260/50 Gold||0.47||45%||5.4|
|PR 260/55 Gold||0.50||46%||5.4|
|PR 140/50 Copper||0.49||44%||5.4|
|PR 260/25 Copper||0.31||21%||5.4|
|PR 260/50 Copper||0.45||43%||5.4|
|PR 260/55 Copper||0.51||47%||5.4|
Centre of glass calculated using LBNL Window 7.3 based on NFRC 100 environmental conditions
Get in touch
Please note that Glassworks is a glass manufacturer and not a glazier or window supplier. We supply the glass to the industry only.