Choose from clear or tinted skins to control the visibility as required for your project
Options such as Coated and tinted work to control the room temperature.
Argon gas with a SuperSpacer are less conductive and work to slow heat transfer for more insulation.
Insulated Glass Units are naturally more energy efficient than single glazed units due to their solar control and insulation.
- Crystal Blue
Annealed, toughened or heat strengthened Option of heat soaking
LOW-E COATED (4-8mm)
- Glassworks’ exclusive range of high performing low-E: LoE³-366®, LoE³-340®, LoE-i89® and Optitherm
- Clear, Cool Blue, Grey, White Translucent
- ComfortPlus™ Clear, Green, Grey, Neutral
- Optiview® – All annealed or toughened Option of heat strengthening
6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20 mm
- 100% Air (standard)
- 90% Argon/10% Air (option)
- Aluminium (standard)
- Optional SuperSpacer (option)
A few example glass make-ups shown below. Please contact Glassworks if you require data for a specific make-up that is not represented here.
|Light Transmission||Reflectance||Solar Heat Gain||U-Value|
|Regular Low-E IGU|
|6mm Clear |
|Regular Grey IGU|
|6mm Clear |
|SolTech™ Clear IGU|
|6mm SolTech Clear |
|8 EnerTech™ Clear IGU|
|6mm EnerTech Clear |
|10 EnerTech™ Grey IGU|
|6mm EnerTech Grey |
Centre of glass calculated using LBNL Window 7.3 based on NFRC 100 environmental conditions
Get in touch
Please note that Glassworks is a glass manufacturer and not a glazier or window supplier. We supply the glass to the industry only.