- Standard width 1500mm
- Aluminium available up to 2100 wide on request.
- Double sided metallic coating available on request.
- Clear or Low Iron extra clear glass
- Tinted glass
- Mirror back (for wall cladding)
- Toughening and other processing available.
- We don’t recommend exposed edges unless but-joined. Framing is essential if being specified for outdoor use.
- Different mesh densities and colours available to achieve different looks and levels of privacy.
- Four standard options – 140/25, 140/50, 260/30, 260/55 (first number denotes the thickness, second number is the spacing).
Mesh laminate configuration
Standard colours (glass laminate examples)
Mesh detail (not to scale)
AL 140/25 [new]
AL 260/30 [new]
PR CP 140/25 [new]
PR CP 140/50
PR CP 260/30 [new]
PR CP 260/55
PR GD 140/25 [new]
PR GD 140/50
PR GD 260/30 [new]
PR GD 260/55
Commercial and residential windows, wall cladding, splashbacks, feature windows, signage, advertising, facades
As an external facade solution, SEFAR is not only striking but also highly functional due to its one-way vision, sun and glare protection, acoustic properties and energy saving potential.
As a decorative panel, SEFAR delivers infinite design possibilities for balustrades, partitions and walls. With the mesh laminated in your choice of low-iron, tinted glass or mirror back, each panel is completely customised and unique.
|Solar Heat Gain||Light Transmission||U-Value|
|PR Gold 140/25||0.39||21%||5.3|
|PR Gold 140/50||0.55||45%||5.3|
|PR Gold 260/30||0.40||24%||5.3|
|PR Gold 260/55||0.55||47%||5.3|
|PR Copper 140/25||0.38||21%||5.3|
|PR Copper 140/50||0.54||44%||5.3|
|PR Copper 260/30||0.40||24%||5.3|
|PR Copper 260/55||0.56||47%||5.3|
Based on 2 x 4mm Low Iron glass and 2 x .89 SGP interlayers.
Thermal calculation made with Win SLT from Sommer InformatikGmbH according to measurements from Dr. Prof FeldMeier ift Rosenheim.
Get in touch
Please note that Glassworks is a glass manufacturer and not a glazier or window supplier. We supply the glass to the industry only.