LoĒ³-340 offers the ultimate solar control with a Solar Heat Gain (SHGC) figure of just 0.18.
LoĒ³-340 is more than a solar control glass, it provides a low U-Factor of 1.36. For increased comfort and energy savings in cold weather.
LoĒ³-340 comes standard with Neat, a titanium dioxide layer which harnesses the sun’s rays to loosen dirt so the rain can wash it away with minimal streaks.
The ability to naturally cool, warm and light up a building results in far lower energy bills.
Whilst not chosen for it's visibility as such, LoĒ³-340 still achieves a Visible Light Transmission (VLT) of 38% which is within the desired range for commercial builds.
LoĒ³-340 blocks 95% of the sun’s damaging UV rays, a leading cause of fading.
- Blueish grey in appearance although not a tinted glass
- Double glazed in an Insulated Glass Unit (IGU) on surface 2
- Can be paired up with LoE-i89 on surface 4 for unprecedented performance
- Commercial facades
- Western facing windows
- Buildings battling with heat gain and glare
- Projects seeking better light transmission than tinted glass
- A great alternative to louvres or overhangs
A few example glass make-ups shown below. Please contact Glassworks if you require data for a specific make-up that is not represented here.
|Solar Heat Gain
|Typical Low-E IGU
|6mm Low-E Clear
Centre of glass calculated using LBNL Window 7.3 based on NFRC 100 environmental conditions
Get in touch
Please note that Glassworks is a glass manufacturer and not a glazier or window supplier. We supply the glass to the industry only.